[OutVoice] One True Friend -- Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 05-03-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:20:15 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

“Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like
family” Proverbs 18:24 (The Message)

This weeks we feature the song “One True Friend”.  “It's about a true
balanced friendship standing the test of time, through the ups and
downs of life and celebrating getting through all of it together. If
we're 'too beyond' needing to remember and recognize that theme on
each of our own Journey's, then we should all throw in the towel now.”
by Terry Christopher http://www.terrychristopher.com

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 05-03-09

Adam Book - I Am Free
Bryan Sirchio - Place of Surrender
Jen Foster - Amen
Matthew Temple - After Dark
Roger Anthony Mapes - We Are Angels
ARPpsa – The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project
Terry Christopher - One True Friend
Levi Kreis - I Surrender All
Roger Kuhn - Cradle Me (With Love)
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Marsha Stevens - Don't Change Me
ID/PSA Unashamed Faith Cafe by Robert Urban
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Ray Boltz - I Will Praise The Lord
John Raymond Pollard – Lies
Morry Campbell - you conquered
Dan Manjovi – Things’ll Get Better

To have your music played on my radio programme “Unashamed Faith Cafe”
please contact Arizzona at http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Remember: “The Christ in me is the Christ in you”--Shawn Thomas

Peace and Joy
Arizzona