[OutVoice] "We Are Angels" Debuts on Unashamed Faith Cafe

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 08:09:34 CDT 2009

 In a message dated 3/21/09 1:32:16 PM, arizzonaonline at gmail.com writes:
"We Are Angels"--Debuts Unashamed Faith Cafe and I are proud to announce the
upcoming debut
of Roger Anthony Mapes's   song “We Are Angles” This new and wonderful
arrangement of
"We Are Angels"   will air on Unashamed Faith Cafe Sunday March 22, 2009
between 8-9pm EST on
http://qnation.fm - Peace and Joy - Arizzona
___________________________

Go, Roger, Go! - Thank you Arizzona, you rock!.

"We Are Angels" updates:

After the debut of "We Are Angels" on Unashamed Faith Cafe and the Message
Segment, it will also air on Pride Showcase on Qnation.fm Monday March 23,
2009 between 8-10pm EST and again on The Music Box on Qnation.fm Tuesday March 24,
2009 between 10-11pm EST

To accompany tonight's debut airing, Roger and I taped a special "We Are
Angels" intro/greeting spot for Arizzona's Unashamed Faith Cafe listeners and all
the hot radio jocks at www.qnation.fm

WE ARE ANGELS
Roger Anthony Mapes - song music & lyrics
Robert Urban - orchestral interludes
R.A. Mapes - lead & backing vocals
Maxine - mandolin
R. Urban - acoustic guitar, bass, backing vocals, strings & horns
arranged & produced by R. Urban at URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC

luv
ru
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC