[OutVoice] "We Are Angels" Debuts on Unashamed Faith Cafe

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:32:04 CDT 2009

"We Are Angels"--Debuts

Unashamed Faith Cafe and I are proud to announce the upcoming debut
of a newly arranged song. Roger Anthony Mapes says his song “We Are
Angles” is a “heavenly Urban version," as it has been rearranged by
Robert Urban of Urban Productions NYC.

This new and wonderful arrangement of "We Are Angels" will air on
Unashamed Faith Cafe Sunday March 22, 2009 between 8-9pm EST on
http://qnation.fm.

To have your music played on my show Unashamed Faith Cafe or to be
considered for the Message Segment, please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Hope your all having a glorious weekend!

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com (as it has
recently been updated)

Peace and Joy
Arizzona