[OutVoice] iTunes Headache!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Mar 16 12:17:55 CDT 2009

Can anyone help me with iTunes.  I have wasted two half-hours on two
seperate days trying to get through to iTunes!  The idiots there have
listed my Get Wet album as "Jazz" instead of "Rock" or, more
appropriately "Power Pop", and any search of the iTunes store turns up
other albums with similar titles BUT NOT OURS even though it's for
sale!  Sheesh.  Does anyone know how to get through to these morons?
Any time I try to click on "contact us", I go around in circles.

Zecca