[OutVoice] Gonga Jamie Anderson CD Sale

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 08:47:40 CDT 2009

We  don’t usually sell CDs directly but for this gonga sale, we’ll make an
exception. Get any of my CDs (except  Three Bridges) for $5 off. AND with
every purchase you get a FREE Listen CD. And even better? We’ll pay the postage.
U.S.  addresses only. Tell us what you want and e it: tsunamiinc at aol dot
com. You  can pay via PayPal at that address. Or you can do it the old fashioned
way and  mail a check to PO Box 15003, Durham, NC, 27704.
Here’s  what’s on sale:
A  Promise of Light, $10
Drive  All Night, $10
Listen,  $10
Never  Assume, $10
(More  about each at http://jamieanderson.com/discography.html)
Don’t  forget, you get a FREE Listen CD with EVERY purchase AND we pay the
postage.
Now  ain’t that grand?
Sale  ends March 31, 2009.
Did I  mention the FREE CD? Oh? I did?