[OutVoice] More OT Creativity

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Apr 6 11:59:57 CDT 2009

My latest short story is now available at a new on-line ezine called
Wilde Oats.

Since the demise of the beloved Blythe House Quarterly, LGBT writers
have been limited to ezines that only want porn or erotic/romantic
"Slash" fiction (from the designation M/M), and writers who want to go
farther into the LGBT

experience have had nowhere to express themselves. Wilde Oats is
interested in quality fiction, non-fiction, articles, editorials and
even reviews, so if you have something to say (re. LGBT music,
perhaps..?), send them your best.

You can check out my newest story @:

http://wildeoats.com/
<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd2lsZGVvYXRzLmNvbS8=>

Click on "Fiction" in the menu and "Steam" by J. A. Zecca (I refer to it
as my "Kafka" story, at least in my dreams...).
I still have three shorts @:

http://www.forbiddenfruitzine.com/mainpage.html
<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmZvcmJpZGRlbmZydWl0emluZS5jb20vbWFpbnBhZ2UuaHRtbA==>

in the current issue ("The Ballad of Wanda Wonder-Wedgie" - a nasty true
story with a crazed ending) and in the Archives ("Cycles" and "Brian" -
slash fiction, my "sweaty shorts" LOL).

Hope you like them!

Peace and Love,
Zecca