[OutVoice] More OT Creativity

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Apr 7 08:33:44 CDT 2009

Just wanted to add, as I explained to Zecca. The StoneWall Society GLBT artists promotion has a large Literary section as does the Pride In The Arts Awards. Neither of which accepts "porn". The reason being there is admittedly so much available promotion for the adult literary artist. Also I do not wish to alienate our younger site visitors buy way of creating a block on public access computers. http://www.stonewallsociety.com/GLBTArtists/glbtliteraryartists.htm I am still in the process of adding many artists who came to us via Haworth.
All the best,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !