[OutVoice] Roger Kuhn Gig - Saturday, November 22

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Mon Nov 17 06:39:02 CST 2008

Greetings ­ please join me at the National Underground on Saturday, Nov.
22nd at 7pm for what will be my last public gig for at least a year.  Yes,
you read that right.  I¹m taking some time off from the stage to focus on
recording some new music and work more with my yoga company, Peaceful
Warrior Yoga ( http://peacefulwarrioryoga.com).

I¹m excited to be opening for my great friends, Bryan and Marcy who will
take the stage at 8pm.  I owe so much of my success to Bryan and Marcy(
http://bryanandmarcy.com)

I look forward to seeing as many of you there that can make it.  Please
forward this note to your friends who may enjoy some live NYC music.

Roger Kuhn
National Underground (Downstairs Stage)
Saturday, Nov. 22
7pm
159 E. Houston St. (btwn Allen & Eldridge)
$10.00

Namaste,

Roger Kuhn
--