[OutVoice] Rapp Plays Film Screening

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 11:34:58 CST 2008

>From SandyRapp.com
On Sunday, March 16, 2008, at 11 AM, I'll be playing The Women  Now Summit,
at the Cinema Arts Centre, 423 Park Ave, Huntington, NY. The event  features a
Thirtieth Anniversary Screening of Ellen Cooperperson's historic film  Women
Now, along with a catered lunch and presentations by a number of  feminist
leaders. I'll be singing "Rise Up Ye Women," "Walkin' Shoes" and  "Remember Rose:
A Song For Choice." Admission is $35 and all interested should  call
631-423-7611.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)