[OutVoice] Fwd: Queerfest Oly in Olympia Washington March 2-5

Larry Bob Roberts larrybob at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:48:02 CST 2008

More info at http://www.myspace.com/queerfestoly

 Queer Fest Olympia will be happening March 2-5, 2008 in Olympia
 Washington at Jake's on 4th. Jake's is Olympia's only Queer owned and
 operated GLBTQ bar in Olympia and is proud to be the official host of
 QFO!

 Queer Fest Olympia will feature Queer bands and solo artists from
 across the US for four wonderful and amazing rocking nights of Queer
 music!

 We are doing our very best to keep QFO very affordable for everyone
 and still give the bands the money they deserve. I would love for
 everyone to spread the word about this wonderful fest.

 With festivals like Homo a go go and Ladyfest disappearing from
 existence or moving to one central location that isn't Olympia, its
 important to support Queer music so that it doesn't disappear into the
 background of over-produced mainstream music. Please help keep indie
 queer music alive and rocking, attend QFO!

 *There are more bands being added and updates will be given as they roll in*
 Remember, these bands are QUEER bands and need your support.
 All show times and covers are listed!

 Sunday March 2nd
 *Screamclub
 *Sharon Hazel Township
 *Tin Sprocket
 *Nicky Click
 *Thunder Thighs
 *Forever
 *First Name Michael
 *Audrey Howard and the Hussies

 ----SHOW STARTS AT 7:30PM PROMPT!!!!
 ----COVER IS ONLY 6$

 Monday March 3rd
 *Romanteek
 *Hate!Deviate!
 *Polka dot dot
 *Grab the bat killer
 *Colin Self
 *Gay Deceivers
 *Palo Verde
 *LKN
 *ONONOS
 *Low Femme
 *Shameeka
 *Little Teeth

 ---SHOW STARTS AT 8:00 PROMPT!!!!
 ---COVER IS ONLY 6$ FOR 11 QUEER BANDS!

 Tuesday March 4
 *Robbie GIant
 *The Von Foxies
 *The future of the ghost
 *Team Gina
 .....and more being added!

 ---SHOW STARTS AT 9:00 PROMPT!!!!
 ---COVER IS ONLY 6$

 Wednesday March 5
 *TWIN
 *New Bloods
 *Magic Johnson
 *Kiss Kill
 *Doomhawk
 *Here comes a big black cloud
 *Piper McKenzie
 ....and more being added!!!

 ---SHOW STARTS AT 9:00 PROMPT!!!
 ---COVER IS ONLY 6$

 More bands are being added! Stay tune for more!