[OutVoice] Interview with moi, all the way from Sydney

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 00:10:41 CST 2008

Hi, Y'all,
   It's a real switch when I'm on the other end of an  interview, but a
couple weeks ago the editor of Sydney's SX News did an email  interview with me,
with (I thought) some harder than usual questions....find it  here....:)

_http://sxnews.e-p.net.au/feature/can-t-stop-the-music-2289.html_
(http://sxnews.e-p.net.au/feature/can-t-stop-the-music-2289.html)

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)

48)