[OutVoice] Fwd: LIVE! Sunday, February 10, 2008 on the Radical Trannies

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 10:42:17 CST 2008

"Ethan St.Pierre" <radicalguy at gmail.com> wrote: Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 20:57:15 -0500

 Check out our website at www.TransFM.org

LIVE! Sunday, February 10, 2008 on the Radical Trannies

Tune in at 5:00 PM EST for Sodium Pentothal Sunday
 to hear your favorite tunes as Ethan streams listener requests!
 Give Ethan a buzz at (978)373-8898 and tell him what you want to hear.

Our Talk show begins at 8:00 PM EST

We'd like to give a warm welcome to Leslie and Craig, A Queen and a Tranny trapped in Dixie and
  the newest members of our TransFM family.
Leslie will be our first guest this Sunday to discuss their new podcast, The Royal Pains.

Our second guest will be Andrea James. Andrea is a writer, director, producer, and activist. She earned an M.A in English from the University of Chicago, then wrote ads for ten years at top Chicago agencies. She authored tsroadmap.com, a how-to guide for transgender people, and hairfacts.com, a guide to hair removal. In 2003, she co-founded Deep Stealth Productions with Calpernia Addams, creating numerous instructional videos. Their first all-transgender performance of The Vagina Monologues was featured in the documentary "Beautiful Daughters." Andrea consulted with Felicity Huffman and is the opening shot of the 2005 film "Transamerica." Andrea also directed the 2007 short "Casting Pearls," and is developing a feature. Get the latest news on Andrea's work at AndreaJames.com.

--
Ethan
Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)