[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 10-15-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:11:46 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
10-15-07 8-10 PM EST

Sean Wiggins & Lone Goat - Cold Wind
Mary Gauthier - Snakebit
Kitty Rose - Hot Down There
Robert German - Open Wide
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Shawn Thomas - Faith Unashamed
Brooke Pennock Band - Shine
Horse - This Time
bell the cat - TNT
Andrew Burnette - Enable
Jim Verraros - You Make It Better
Neil Cohen - Easy To Be Hard
Sandra Grace - Here Comes The Rain Again
Joshua Harrell - Brighter Day
Delphinium Blue - Boy Seventeen
Calling Long Distance #79 Bad Boys Do it Better
John Raymond Pollard - Guantanamo
Elton Costello - I'm About To Have A Tantrum
Terry Christopher - This Will Not Be The Way
Tommy Johns - Fly Away
James Bradford - The Fumes Of Burning Bridges
The Ark - Prayer For The Weekend
The Pretty Route - Our Love Is Underground
Tony Barre - Dark Or Light Or?

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact
link.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

Any artist that would like a song submitted to The New Music Playoffs
let me know.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Matchbox Twenty: How Far We've Come (1-1)
Amy Clarke: Wolf (1-1)
Justin Timberlake: Lovestoned (1-1)

Matchup #2
Keyth Lawrence: Uncle (0-0)
Linq: Change The Picture (0-0)

Championship Matchup
Jeremy James: Home (3-0)
Elliott Yamin: Wait For You (6-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com