[OutVoice] Pride in the Arts Nominations

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Mon Oct 15 18:56:31 CDT 2007

Greetings Outvoice!  I am so thrilled to be included in this year¹s list of
nominees.  Its been an incredible year for me both professionally and
personally. I started the year off by winning a contest called The Next Gay
Megastar and just last week my video, What¹s Your Name, debuted on Logo¹s
The Click  List, and now the PITA nominations.  :)

A HUGE part of my success this year has been the Outvoice community.  You
all have continued to vote for me, request my songs and send encouraging
notes my way.  I can¹t thank you enough for all that you have done.  You
have given my voice a reason to keep singing.

I am nominated in the following categories:

* Favorite Male Musician
* Song of the Year (What¹s Your Name)
* Musical Artist of the Year

You can vote for the awards at:
http://stonewallsociety.com/PITA2007/SWSPrideInTheArtsmusicartsvoteballot200
7.htm

Several of my friends, including Robert Urban (Producer of the Year Nominee)
and Terry Christopher (Album of the Year Nominee), are also on the list.
Please give them a vote as well.  :)

Many thanks and don¹t forget, you can still vote for What¹s Your Name on
Logo¹s Click List. Let¹s climb the charts and keep the video on the air
another week!
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

Please pass this note along to your family and friends. Thanks for all of
your support.  I am humbled by your gratitude and am so thankful to have
this opportunity.

Mvto,

Roger Kuhn
--