[OutVoice] Happy Thanksgiving

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 16:31:45 CST 2007

WKJCE TLGB Radio wants to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Alanna and I will not be in the studio Nov 22 but don't worry we will simulcast Transfm live starting at 9am if we lose the stream not to worry we programed the studio software to retry to connect to transfm at different times of the day.

To listen:
Low bandwidth http://wkjce.dyndns.org:8000/listen.pls
High bandwidth   http://wkjce.dyndns.org:8005/listen.pls
If your still having problems  go to:
  http://www.live365.com/stations/ethanstp
 Click on the yellow speaker.
 If nothing happens, you have to turn off your popup blocker.
Again have a Happy Thanksgiving

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)