[OutVoice] Winsome Griffles CD release show at San Francisco Eagle

Larry Bob Roberts larrybob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:02:56 CST 2007

Winsome Griffles are pleased to unleash their debut CD, Meet the
Griffles at a concert event with Victor Krummenacher (of Camper Van
Beethoven, playing an electric set with John Hanes, Greg Lisher and
Paul Olguin), plus an opening set from the Mighty Slim Pickins, all at
SOMA's Eagle Tavern.

Who: Victor Krummenacher, Winsome Griffles, Mighty Slim Pickins
What: CD release show for Meet the Griffles.
When: Thursday December 13th, 9 pm
Where: Eagle Tavern, 398 12th St. at Harrison, San Francisco, CA, 94103
Venue phone: 415-626-0880
How much: $5 cover
website: http://www.myspace.com/winsomegriffles

Also, our music is now available from iTunes as well as CDBaby and
various other outlets... links from our myspace page, or just do a
search in iTunes or on CDBaby.

thanks,
Larry-bob