[OutVoice] Save the date! Thurs. Nov. 15th, send Rubberlegs on tour!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Fri Nov 2 13:14:35 CDT 2007

Hi all, we're about to embark on a mini-tour in Pennsylvania and Virginia,
but we'd love it if you could come see us off on Nov. 15th, at The
Underscore. It'll be a special Rubberlegs showcase, on an all-electro night:

1) Rubberlegs :: "The Future is a Trip: A Nite of Psychedelic Electro"
THE UNDERSCORE
1733 First Ave. (btwn 89th & 90th St.)
New York, NY
THU 11/15/07 at 7:30 pm.

And then we're off to the mid-Atlantic. If you're in Virginia on Saturday,
come hang out with us!

2) Rubberlegs opens for Midnight Spaghetti and the Chocolate G-Strings
BUBE'S BREWERY
102 North Market St.
Mount Joy, PA
FRI 11/16/07 at 7:30 pm.

3) Special '80s Night -- 3-1/2 hours of covers and Rubberlegs originals
THE HOLIDAY INN
1400 East Market St.
Harrisonburg, VA
SAT 11/17/07, 8:30 pm - midnite.

Please check rubberlegs.com for more details.

-- Gordon & Ant

Gordon Peg R.
RUBBERLEGS
2006 OUTmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
http://www.rubberlegs.com
http://myspace.com/rubberlegs