[OutVoice] Sandy Rapp - November 10th Freedom On Our Terms Concert

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 04:31:46 CDT 2007

>From  SandyRapp.com
I'll be playing a spot  at the 8 PM concert on Saturday, November 10, at the
Hunter College Kaye  Playhouse, (68th Street between Park and Lexington
Avenues,  NYC) as part of the"Freedom On Our Terms" feminist conference  celebrating
the Thirtieth Anniversary of the historic Houston Women's  Conference. I'll
be sharing the  bill with Leslie  Gore, Royal  Pink, Julie Gold, Helen  Hooke,
Morley, and the Honey Spots. Admission to the concert is $20;  and
registration for the Nov 10-11 conference is at the Bella Abzug  Leadership Institute:
_www.abzuginstitute.org_ (http://www.abzuginstitute.org/)