[OutVoice] QMH for Monday March 26th, 9pm CST

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 12:16:49 CDT 2007

Howdy,
Okay, another I hope interesting show. I dig back for some history with
Automatic Pilot, Alive and others, and a special interview with the founder of
women's rock band Lilith. And on Part 2 Levi Kreis talks all about his new CD and
other topics, as only he can...:)

Part 1    (60:09)
Automatic Pilot - Safe Livin' In Dangerous Times (1984)
Automatic Pilot - Are You In Love? (1982)
Automatic Pilot - Sit on My Face (1982)*
Alive! - Spirit Healer (live, 1979)*
Alive! - What Is Life (1984)
Lilith - Boston Ride (1978)
Beth Caurant Interview (2007)
Lilith - Pick Up the Pieces (1978)
Beth Caurant - Play It On the Radio (1980)*
Mama Quilla II - Angry Young Woman (1982)
Sara Ellen Dunlop - Singing On Canada (1975)*
Susan Graetz - More Pretty Girls Than One (1984)*
Miki Wagner - Normandy (1981)*
Part 2    (63:36)
Levi Kreis - Say It Out Loud (2007)
Levi Kreis Interview (2007)
Levi Kreis - Bittersweet Salvation (2007)
Levi Kreis - We're Okay (2007)*
Levi Kreis - With You (2007)*
Levi Kreis - You Found Me (2007)
Levi Kreis - In The Name of God (2007)*
Levi Kreis, with Darci Monet - Futurelove (2007)
Levi Kreis, with Darci Monet- It Is Well With My Soul (2007)
* = internet show only

You can stream or download this show anytime at my site,
_http://www.queermusicheritage.com/mar2007.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/mar2007.html)

And the radio version is on KPFT, 90.1fm, Houston, Monday, March 26th, 9pm
CST,
and the station netcasts at www.kpft.org.

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 8-10 pm,
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)