[OutVoice] "Things I Didn't Know I Loved" with Luke parkin

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri Mar 23 09:46:56 CDT 2007

Join me starting at 8:00pm, (eastern time) this evening, 3-23-2007 at www.rainbowworldradio.com and meet the exciting talents of Luke Parkin. Luke is a dynamic Canadian composer and pianist who shares his thoughts on music, creativity, improvisations, and all things Luke. We will also listen to the complete double CD "Things I Didn't Know I Loved" as well as a few new unreleased Luke Parkin creations showcasing "Improvisational Music". Musicians and music lovers alike will find lots here to enjoy! The program will be available at www.rainbowworldradio.com through 4-6-2007.
All the best!
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled