[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" SXSW--03/17

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 13:12:59 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
Well, the playlist as such is pretty short this week..

D.C.ANDERSON/"God Loves The Irish/Collected
ASHLEY MACISAAC/"Fairy"/Helter's Celtic

For the most part, Digital Debra and I enjoyed chatting with the incredible
Kitty Rose and playing tracks from her two CDs, GREATEST HITS (2004) and her
new  LIVE AT THE RYMAN: 1 APRIL 1972 (2007). Austin bookers take note: She's
for  real, and she's real good. You can keep up with her at
_http://www.kittyrose.com_ (http://www.kittyrose.com)  and of course,
_http://www.myspace.com/kittyrose4country_ (http://www.myspace.com/kittyrose4country)   and get ready to
yee your haws..

NEXT WEEK: New Music! Yay!
And hey..help me program my "What Song Made You Gay?" show by telling
me..well, I bet you can guess..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: