[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--06/09

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 21:09:05 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
It was a wonderful full house on "QueerWaves" this week, with Matt and
Digital Debra (and me) and the wonderful sounds of the incredible Kinsey Sicks.
They're releasing a DVD this Tuesday (see about this and so much more at
_http://www.kinseysicks.com_ (http://www.kinseysicks.com) ) called "I  Wanna Be A
Republican," and lucky listeners got advanced copies just for calling  up and
letting us know, on the anniversary of Ron Reagan's passing, which  Republican
funeral they'd like to attend.
Here's what else you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
this Saturday around 3pm or if you'd linked to our website at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  instead..

D.C.ANDERSON/"Hello Nancy, Goodbye Ron"/I am Still
SCOTT FREE/"Ronald Reagan's Funeral"/They Call Me Mr. Free
THE KINSEY SICKS/"I Wanna Be A Republican/Buy My Pride"/I Wanna Be A
Republican
and "Sexy Underwear"/Sicks in the City
THE PRINCE MYSHKINS/"A War Without An End"/Total Myshkin Awareness
AMY RAY/"Let It Ring"/Prom
AMERICAN MUSIC CLUB/"Patriot's Heart"/Love Songs for Patriots

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, Matt Korn, and Digital Debra
A  showcase for glbt and just plain queer musicians and their music
On  Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts,  Schedules, Playlists and more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: