[OutVoice] New photos - Robert Urban at Paris Hard Rock Cafe & other events

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 10:54:11 CDT 2007

Hey gang -

Photos from my June 5 Paris Hard Rock Cafe performance just arrived from
France and a
slideshow is up on my www.myspace.com/roberturban page - just click "view my
PICS".  I've been
told a video of the whole concert will follow soon.

Also up on my myspace is a new photo album for our R.U.B. band's May 19th
appearance at
Helen's Cabaret, NYC for Howie V. CHER's birthday tribute show - featuring
R.U.B. bandmates
Steve Sullivan, Anthony Maulella, Gordon Smith & Robert Urban.

There's also a new album of photos for the April 28 rock video shoot for
Roger Kuhn's WHAT'S YOUR NAME track in Washington Square Park, NYC - featuring
Roger, drummer Anthony Maullela and yours truly on guitar.

More event & recent concert photos coming soon!

 luv

robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists