[OutVoice] Boys' Entrance Update

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 15:17:21 CST 2007

Dear Friends,
Just added at myspace.com/boysentrance is a work in progress demo of "The Body Snatchers"- perhaps the first song ever written from the perspective of HIV itself!- yet dressed up in sci-fi drag. It is one of 13 new Boys' Entrance songs on "Tunnelvision"- expected to drop in June.

This week I was in the studio with Timmy Samuel of Starbelly Studios, working on new productions of "FLASH '07" and "Metallurgy". I laid down some pretty tough vocals, if I do say so myself. Bassist extrordinaire, David Vector will contribute one of his signature slithery snake bassline to FLASH '07, and we couldn't be more excited to hear what he comes up with.

Drop bye and check out The Body Snatchers and drop me a line. Let me know what you think.

Tim and the Boys'

--
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne