[OutVoice] in case you don't read playlist postings..here's a question

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 09:02:10 CST 2007

What song made you gay?

Yeah, I know..no song MAKES a person do anything--unless it's played
backwards. And sexuality is a fluid thing..who knows, you may not even be gay.
(Yeah. Right. Where's that sixpack?)

Anyway, KOOP (you know, the station  that airs--errs?-Anyway, KOOP Anyway,
KOOP (you know, the station  that airs--errs?-<WBR>-"QueerWaves"<WBR>) is
starting its pledge drive in late  March, and I thought it would be fun to host a
program or two that explored what  song made you gay. No, it doesn't have to be
a queer mu

For example..
My  song: Traffic/"The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys" (Now that's a 12 minute
 song..I may have to change that to Jimmy Spheeris/"I Am The Mercury"
My Twin  Sister's song: Barry Manilow/"Mandy" (Now she's a mother of two,
married--to a  guy--for 25 years..but she knows how to answer a question..)
Jamie Anderson  (Wonderful Lesbian Musician): Meg Christian/"Gym Teacher"

How about you?  Send your answer to CAGETAYLOR at aol.How a
Love,  Taylor