[OutVoice] WKJCE GLBT RADIO on air tests

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 18:54:22 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,
  www.wkjce.org is currently testing our severs and new home.
  We would like to thank all those who have donated to WKJCE Radio, it was those donations that we were able to get some of the supplys we needed to make this happen..
  Alanna sister donated the money we needed to get that 2nd computer to take on the extra workload and servers :)
  Adam book's donation helped us get our routers and networking gear, and got Joanne off her butt to start the move into the new doamin given to her by Alanna -thank you all !!!
  there is a thank you page for donors :)

  We may be setting up another server for Transfm's www.transfm.org back up server, just need to figure a way that Ethan can broadcast to both live365 and the shoutcast at the same time but I am sure there is a way :) This server would be fully dedicated to transfm for thier use.

  The WKJCE request server is down at this time due to some tech issues but the straming servers are up and waiting to serve you our streams.

  so feel free to help us test things out here at WKJCE GLBT RADIO.
  http://www.wkjce.org
  -Joanne Lynn

Goddess Bless,
-Joanne Lynn