[OutVoice] New Addition To Pride Showcase

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 10:47:40 CDT 2006

I am proud to announce the addition of the show Calling Long Distance to Pride Showcase. The show will air as part of my show each week.

  CHECK OUT THE HILARIOUS SHOW TEARING UP THE CHARTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ATLANTIC. JONATHAN IN LONDON AND GABE IN SAN FRANCISCO, DISCUSS LIFE, LOVE, SEX, WORK AND GUYS EVERY WEEK ON - CALLING LONG DISTANCE... THE ONLY SHOW TO COME FROM LONDON AND SAN FRANCISCO - AT THE SAME TIME!!!

  Jonathan & Gabe are two gay guys who became friends whilst living in Milan, Italy. Gabe is from San Francisco and Jonathan from London. The pair met whilst studying Italian, hitting it off immediately as friends. Studies over and Italian boyfriends ditched, they both returned to their native homes, but kept up their friendship by weekly phone calls. Thousands of downloads later and with more and more subscribers every week Calling Long Distance is turning into a phenomenon. Every week from London & San Francisco!

  http://callinglongdistance.podomatic.com/
  http://www.myspace.com/callinglongdistance

  So tune in to Pride Showcase starting Monday to hear Calling Long Distance.

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group