[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 10-16-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 21:10:29 CDT 2006

                                                                                                                                                      RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here  http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

        Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 10-16-06 8-10 PM EST

Ochi - Hold Me
Ellis - How Would It Be (radio edit)
Lisa Moscatiello - Ashtray
Aiden James - Sweet November
Freddy Freeman - I'm Here, I'm Queer, I'm Country
Tim Toonen - That Crazy Thing
Chad Trout - Look At Me Now
The Paint Sisters - Out Of Nowhere
Joshua Klipp - Little Girl
Ian Gibson - Everything Changes
Erasure - Breathe
Bodies Without Organs - We Could Be Heroes
Pet Shop Boys - Numb
Nekked - Breathe - Nekked
divineMAGgees - Trouble
Irrational Fear - Benefit Of The Doubt
Pleasant Fiction - Eyes Wide Open (rmx by Hurtjunk)
Sister Funk - Invisible
equatronic - Always The Same (sound tesselated remix)
Redboy - In Your Head
The Divys - Anything
SlowMo Erotic - Love Is
Manifest Frequency - Faith
Imported From Nowhere - Karma
Cheryl Hill - Seeing Red
Terry Christopher - Torch
Bruce Gabriel - Hush

      If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

  You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on RGIN.

  Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php  Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artists matchups are

  Match Up #1
Carrie Underwood: Before He Cheats (1-1)
soce, the elemental wizard [featuring DJ Pain]: Not Ready (1-1)
Rise Against: Ready To Fall (1-1)

  Match Up #2
Billy Currington: Why, Why, Why (2-1)
The Killers: When You Were Young (2-1)
Darren: You & I (2-1)

  Match Up #3
My Chemical Romance: Welcome To The Black Parade (2-0)
Atomic Swindlers: Float (My Electric Stargirl) (2-0)

  So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there vote for some of the other new music.

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group