[OutVoice] glbt holiday music - is that sleigh bells I hear?!?!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 23:42:36 CST 2006

Per the many glbt radio requests for holiday music -

Just finished mixing 'em today - Keep yer ears peeled for the holiday CD
release of two new tunes by gay rocker Roger Kuhn:
1. the backwoods rockabilly hit UNDER THE MISTLETOE
2. the holiday ballad EVERY YEAR AROUND XMASTIME/SILENT NIGHT medley

Roger Kuhn - guitar & vocals
Robert Urban - guitar, bass, keyboards
recorded, mixed and produced by Robert Urban at Urban Productions, NYC

contact Roger Kuhn - www.worldofrogerkuhn.com - roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com

thanks -

robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
2006 Outmusician of the Year OMA Award
founder - GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
________________________________

--- In glbtradiohosts at yahoogroups.com, The Quest of Life <
questoflifemusic at ...> wrote:

> TThe Quest of Life is about inspiration, inspirational people, spirituality
and music in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community

>   I'm starting to seek out music for the upcoming holiday season.  If you
have music, send it to me.

Hi, Y'all,
It's about time for my annual Queer Xmas Music special, and I'm planning
two shows again this year, so I can use your music. Please write first, as my
collection's fairly advanced and I may just have it.....either discs or mp3s
are great. Thanks!

JD Doyle
4643 Wild Indigo #402
Houston, TX 77027