[OutVoice] New Music on Bear Radio

Joseph A. Maulucci Poetbear at BearRadio.Net
Tue Nov 7 22:20:09 CST 2006

New to the BRN Playlist...

1.  d.c. anderson - hello nancy, goodbye ron from "i am still"
2.  David Brown - Do You Need Me? from "Live Shows"
3.  Derek Lassiter - Victor (I Am Waiting) from "Witness"
4.  James Bradford - The Fumes of Burning Bridges from "The Fumes of Burning Bridges (ep)"
5.  Josh Zuckerman - Authenticity from "Out From Under"
6.  Linq - Who I Need To Be from "Fast Moving Dream"
7.  Martin Swinger - Louisiana Hot Sauce from "Scrapbook"

Check out our main website at http://BearRadio.Net