[OutVoice] a few things old (including me), lots of new, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 07:38:49 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, we continue make plans for the new KOOP (moving to new facilities,
reestablishing our online broadcast, etc.), but the show must go on, for sure.
And the folk who can pick up the program on their radios this week got a good
dose of new releases..
If you had those boxes tuned to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX around 430pm  Saturday,
here's what you'd have heard on this week's edition of  "QueerWaves"..

DRIVER QUARTET/"Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard"/Night Time
NEKKED/"The Boxer"/The Nekked EP
COLEMAN LINDBERG/"J-Train"/Making My Name
JOHN PAUL SHARPE aka JPS/"Little Speckles On The TV Screen"/Higher Learning
Series, Volume One: There's a First for Everything
STORYBOX/"Eleanor Rigby (Agent D Mix)"/Eleanor Rigby CD single
RUBBERLEGS/"Lawnchairs"/Boyfriends, Volume One: The Timinator
FRANK ROGALA/"Don't Cha (radio mix)"/Hot Like Me CD Single
ASHLEY MACISAAC/"Bitch"/Pride
BRIAN KENT/"I'm Not Crazy"/Don't Stop Believin'/I'm Not Crazy CD  single
JESSE AFRIYIE/"Step To This"/Exposure
TOSHI REAGON/"Have You Heard"/Have You Heard
JOSH ZUCKERMAN/"Out From Under"/CD single
RACHAEL SAGE/"Lonely Streets"/The Blistering Sun
SUSAN SOUZA/"Inside And Outside"/Inside and Outside
ERIC HIMAN/"Have Me"/Dark Horse (Thanks and love to Cowboy Woody)
NUNEZ/"Cry Mercy"/Cry Mercy
GEORGIE JESSUP/"Woman In A Man's Suit"/Woman in a Man's Suit
VIRAGO/"Ritual 6/8"/Here Be Dragons..
ANDY FRASER/"Standing At Your Window"/Naked..and Finally Free

Love to y'all, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts (soon!), Schedules,  Playlists and more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage