[OutVoice] Pride in the Arts Festival 2006

TheChorusBoy at aol.com TheChorusBoy at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 18:54:50 CDT 2006

Warm thanks and a hearty congratulations is due to our dear friend and queer
arts supporter Len Rogers from Stonewall Society for putting on a great first
time Pride in the Arts Festival in Walton, West Virginia's Longfork
Campgrounds and Resort.

It was a great family reunion full of fresh air, great music and OMA gossip!
I'm not sure anyone ever left the pool.

We all look forward to hanging out in West Virginia again in 2007.

Thanks Len! Everything you do for the arts in our community is so appreciated
by myself and all my colleagues.

xxx
JADE

Jade Esteban Estrada
jade at getjaded.com
http://www.getjaded.com

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss