[OutVoice] ...welcome to Stonewall Weekend, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 20:34:31 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Wow. What a good time I've had, and it's still happening.
I'm going to forgo the usual playlist format for this week--so much was
happening, and to tell the truth I really didn't keep track of all the stuff we
played on "GayTX Live," this Stonewall Saturday's version of "QueerWaves" and
"ATX Live." (By the way, special thanks for Dennis and "Adventures In Sound"
for  asking me to cohost his special show today--I nearly died when I saw the
cover  of LIBERACE NOW. You'll need to see that one for yourself someday, I
hope..)
Thanks to our special guests..
Christopher Dallman (on phone..yes, I know I've been avoiding phone calls  at
our temporary site. The phone hybrid on the temporary board is a little
temperamental, but with Andrew --one of our tech people--in the studio with me,  I
figured I could get thru it this time..)
_http://www.christopherdallman.com/_ (http://www.christopherdallman.com/)
The Darling New Neighbors
_http://www.darlingnewneighbors.com/_ (http://www.darlingnewneighbors.com/)
The Tuna Helpers
_http://www.thetunahelpers.org/_ (http://www.thetunahelpers.org/)
Assacre
_http://www.assacre.com/_ (http://www.assacre.com/)
And of course they all have MySpace pages..don't we all?

Okay..here's a few of the songs we played..
SANDY RAPP/"Everyone Was At Stonewall (update 2005)"/Still Marchin'
MUSHROOM (with GARY FLOYD)/"I Got A Line On You/Space Captain"/Mad Dogs and
San Franciscans
CHRISTOPHER DALLMAN/"Motel Room/The Green Camaro"/Race the Light
CHERYL WHEELER/"Don't Forget The Guns"/Driving Home
and "It's The Phone"/Defying Gravity (for Reid of the Neighbors, who loves
Cheryl..)

Keep your dial set to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX  this Saturday, and tune  in to
"Commercial Suicide" Sunday evening for a listen to avant garde GLBT
musicians..and if you join us online at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)
and you can't connect, please  call the station..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: