[OutVoice] ..Saturday on "QueerWaves"--I mean, "GayTX Live"..

cagetaylor at aol.com cagetaylor at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 12:47:26 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
  As part of KOOP's Stonewall Weekend, Andrew of "ATX Live" and I join
forces and timeslots to present "GayTX Live." The 3 o'clock hour we'll
have members of the Darling New Neighbors in studio and a chat with
Christopher Dallman, who'll be playing Becks for THREE NIGHTS next
week..around 4pm we'll add the Tuna Helpers and Assacre into the
mix..oh MY!
  So tune in to 91.7 KOOP Austin tomorrow at 3pm Central--or link up to
the webcast at http://www.koop.org for the live stream--or why not
check out the whole schedule for KOOP's Stonewall Weekend at
www.koop.org and give a listen to us all day and Sunday?
 Love, Taylor

 "QueerWaves"
 Taylor Cage, host and producer
 Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm Central Time
 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
 Studio line: 1-888-917-KOOP
 Links to live webstream,playlists, and more
 @ http://www.koop.org
 http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

 Please send promotional material for "QueerWaves"
 to the following address:
 Taylor Cage
 2819 Foster Lane, F122
 Austin TX 78757