[OutVoice] OMA Coverage on WireImage.com

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 12 10:05:27 CDT 2006

I asked my company, WireImage, to cover the Outmusic Awards (this is my
dayjob, I'm a software developer). Though I don't think the photographer
stayed for the entire show, he did get some nice photos -- check 'em out at
wireimage.com <http://www.wireimage.com> . The actual gallery is at
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====191151
<http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====191151&nbc1=1>
&nbc1=1

The weekend was a real emotional rollercoaster for us. We met so many
fantastic people, reconnected with friends, saw incredible performances in
all possible genres, and got to play at our favorite club, Crash Mansion,
again. We were surprised and delighted to have been nominated, and
congratulate Girlyman on winning the OMA, they certainly deserve it.

We are saddened and horrified by what happened to Kevin Aviance and would
like to help out in any way we can. Tim and I live around the corner from
Phoenix, and this is very sobering. You can never feel too secure, not even
in New York.

We wish Kevin all the strength he needs to perform on Pride Day!

Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http://www.rubberlegs.com
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http:// <http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs>
myspace.com/rubberlegs