[OutVoice] Come help us celebrate at the last Women in Harmony

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 10:00:26 CDT 2006

Saddle up you singin' and playin' cowgrrls, it's almost Women in Harmony
time! It's June 22 -- 25 in the mountains near Asheville, NC. You can register at

http://mountaincenters.org/WomeninHarmony_RegForm.pdf

or call The Mountain at 828-526-5838.

Women in Harmony is a big ol' music making good time for women. No matter
what your level of playing or singing (heck you don't even have to play an
instrument), this camp is for you. We'll have workshops in guitar, voice, mandolin,
drum, bass and more. There'll be several song circles and an open mike. Last
year we spent an equal amount of time singing, eating and gazing at the rising
moon over the deck outside the lodge where we all stayed. And yep, we get that
beeeeeautiful lodge for ourselves.  Cost is $397 – cash, credit or check  –
and that includes all programming, food and housing. If you’d like more info,
including photos from previous years, check out
www.jamieanderson.com/harmony.html

This is our last year. Please help us celebrate five great years of music
making!

Jamie Anderson
Women in Harmony Director Diva
singer-songwriter-parking lot attendant