[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 7-17-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 21:08:17 CDT 2006

                                                                                                                              RGIN & Pride Showcase has moved from the Live365 server to a new server Loudcity. To listen you will have to go to http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen thrugh Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 7-17-06 8-10 PM EST

  Linq - Don't You Understand
Carlyn Hutchins - I Don't Know Why
Matt Katz - The Love Division
Freddy Freeman - Echo
Kris Landherr - Sticks And Stones
Matthew Temple - Eyes Of A Poet
Jason & Demarco - Trying To Get To You (L.E.X. Enchanting Radio Edit)
Bimbo Boy - Drama Queen
Brian Kent - I'm Not Crazy
Sandra Grace - Epiphany (My Life's Up To Me)
Delphinium Blue - Boy Seventeen
Evan Cowden - Smalltown Boy
Daniel Cartier - Beautiful
Kevin Hannan - Ice Vine
Mike Rickard - Lucky
Keyth Lawrence and The Purple Circle - Mission
Cellardoor - Be A Man
Atomic Swindlers - Into The Strange
Pretty Boys - How It Goes
Evil Beaver - Young Coconut
Dropjoy - Diamonds
Imported From Nowhere - Broken
Dylan Rice feat. Chuck Panozzo - The Faces Of Victory
Cheryl Hill - I Hate Everything
Three Dollar Bill - Dominate
Kevin Cahoon and Ghetto Cowboy - Doll
Semi Precious Weapons - Semi Precious Weapons
Bruce Gabriel - Hush

  If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group