[OutVoice] ..this week on "QueerWaves"

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 08:37:30 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
We'll have an instudio visit with Kris Landherr, organizer of the  incredible
"Fagapalooza" and "Buzzcock" events in New York City. (New York  City?) He's
hangin' his hat in Dallas now, so we might find out what plans he  has for
queer Texas musicians. If nothing else, he and I might oil up and  recreate his
MySpace wrassl'n photos...that might not great radio, perhaps, but  some times
it's just for me..

So tune in to "QueerWaves" this Saturday at 3pm Central on 91.7fm KOOP
Austin TX, or link up to _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)   for our live
webcast..

All this and music, music, music..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase  for glbt and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to  4pm Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists  and more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
_http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx_ (http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx)