[OutVoice] San Antonio, TX: Lead for womyn's fest Aug 20

TheChorusBoy at aol.com TheChorusBoy at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 04:59:09 CDT 2006

Happy July 8th,

If there are any female bands or solo acts in the Southwest Texas area during
August, I have a lead for you. There is going to be a womyn's fest on August
20th at a nice big venue called PJ's. If you want to know more email Deb at
this email address:

deb-browning at satx.rr.com

Please don't contact me about the show, I don't know anything more than that.

Best of luck this summer to all on tour,
JADE

Jade Esteban Estrada
jade at getjaded.com

http://www.getjaded.com

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss