[OutVoice] Amazon Radio! play list 6/30/06

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Wed Jul 5 13:43:57 CDT 2006

Amazon Radio! Play List: June 30, 2006 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT

BETTE MIDLER ~ I'm Beautiful ~ BATHHOUSE BETTY ~ Warner Bros.
DEBORAH HOLLAND ~ Bad Girl Once (Soccer Mom Now) ~ BAD GIRL ONCE
 ~ RageOn
JEN PORTER ~ Heaven To Me ~ MOVING ON
 ~ Independent
HELEN HOOKE ~ Immortality Blues ~ ROMANCING THE SOUL ~ Independent
RUFUS WAINWRIGHT ~ On What A World ~ WANT ONE ~ Dreamworks
SLOAN WAINWRIGHT ~ Wild In This World ~ LIFE GROWS BACK ~ Independent
ANTIGONE RISING ~ Broken ~ FROM THE GROUND UP ~ Lava
JULIA KELLY ~ Let The Storm Surround Me ~ LONG TIME COMING ~ Independent
MARTI JONES ~ I Love the Sound of Broken Glass ~ MY LONG HAIRED LIFE ~
Sugar Hill
MARY FLOWER ~ New Orleans Hot Scop Blues ~ BYWATER DANCE ~ Yellow Dog
LES FEMMES D'ENFER ~ Saturday Night Two-Step ~ HOT FLASH! ~ Independent
RANCH ROMANCE ~ She Who Must Be Obeyed ~ FLIP CITY ~ Sugar Hill
RHYTHM METHOD ~ The Way You Do ~ THE RHYTHM METHOD ~ Independent
RISE ~ Wild Mountain ~ UNCERTAIN WONDERS ~ Independent
RATSY ~ If You're Not Dead ~ SQUISHED UNDER A TRAIN ~ Independent
RATSY   She Says Its Late ~ SQUISHED UNDER A TRAIN ~ Independent
TWICE AROUND ~ Jane Street ~ Short Story Long ~ Independent
TWICE AROUND ~ The Rain Again ~ SHORT STORY LONG ~ Independent
LES FEMMES D'ENFER ~ Calendar music Bed: Reel de Courvulle, Amede Two-Step
~ Hot Flash! ~ Independent
RITA MACNEIL ~ Flying On Your Own ~ FULL CIRCLE ~ Lupins Records
RUDE GIRLS ~ Rufus And Beverly ~ MIXED MESSAGES ~ Flying Fish
Pledge Period
JUDY MOWATT ~ Let's Dance ~ REGGAE PLAYGROUND ~ Putumayo
LAURIE FREELOVE ~ The Nineline ~ SONGS FROM THE NINELINE ~ Chocolate
MELISSA ETHERIDGE ~ Precious Pain ~ MELISSA ETHERIDGE ~ Island
MEG HENTGES ~ The Woman Made of Rubber ~ AFTERLAUGH ~ Tim Kerr
PAULA JOY WELTER ~ Deep Within Wisconsin Green ~ STILL HIDING PLACES ~
Independent
JANE EAMON ~ Judgement Day ~ A DIFFERENT PLACE ~ Independent

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because your
work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj list
serve and are available at my web site including links to artists' web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217
New Haven, CT 06513