[OutVoice] please unsubscribe

Dennis C. McGrath denniscmcgrath at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 10:57:58 CST 2006

The person who doesn't wish to receive Ronald Waite's
daily birthday wishes, but wants to keep getting the
rest of OutVoice, needs to 'block' e-mail from Waite's
address, as I am pretty sure when we get stuff from
OutVoice it comes addressed from the sender. This
works in Yahoo groups -- but only if the
complaintant's account is set for individual messages,
not for digest.

I've always found the 'delete' button most useful in
these situations, but I receive hundreds of e-mails
daily and screen out untold thousands more, so maybe
I'm not as hinky about one more e-mail as are more
sensitive souls ... and I like the birthday wishes, I
think it's a nice little service Ron provides. Very
positive in the way of building community.

-d

I'm perfectly willing to tolerate Christians. I have never, for instance, attempted to prevent Christians from marrying each other, or tried to stop them from adopting children, or worked to make it illegal for them to hold certain jobs. I don't threaten to boycott companies that market their products to Christians, and I don't organize letter-writing campaigns to complain about Christian characters on television. It would indeed be hypocritical for me to complain about fundamentalist Christians who've done all of the above to gay people if I turned around and did the same thing to them, but I've done no such thing. Intolerant? Hell, I'm a model of tolerance! -Dan Savage, 01/05/06 To join the New Jersey Gay Calendar of Events newsgroup, send e-mail to new_jersey_gay_calendar_of_events-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.  To post an event, e-mail denniscmcgrath @ yahoo.com