[OutVoice] Nice Review

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 09:12:37 CST 2006

From: SandyRapp.com
leased to say I begin the new year with a nice review by Gregg Shapiro in the
current issue of the Chicago Free Press - 1/4/06.
http://chicagofreepress.com/news/freestyle/music/index.html
My CD, Still Marchin', is described as "...a collection of protest and pride
songs with powerful political messages."

So I'll take the occasion to remind any Outvoice-Oriented DJs that for Roe v.
Wade day, January 22, and/or to oppose recent US Supreme Court appointments,
there's Track #12 "Remember Rose: A Song For Choice" and Track #2 "Where Were
The Flowers: A Song For Becky Bell."

Remember, GLBT rights are Constitutionally rooted in general privacy rights!
MP3s and additional CDs are available on request from SandyRapp at aol.com.