[OutVoice] Gig announcement for 1/14/06

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 10:36:58 CST 2006

    I'll be performing new material from my upcoming 2006 album at Kris Landherr's Fagapalooza www.fagapalooza.com benefit for
  The Matthew Shepard Foundation, www.matthewshepard.org.
  Kris and I have two stripped acoustic songs we have been slingin' around town as well as some slick, new, thumpin' tunes!

  Also on the bill are Charmaigne, Kris Landherr & NEKKED!
  And featuring the NJ debut of The $25 Pyramid Scheme

  Details are;
  Saturday, January 14, 2006/$5.00 Door/1 drinkie-poo
  BAYSIDE BAR/201-858-4604
456 Avenue C @ 20th St.
  Bayonne, NJ

  It's going to be a blast!  Come on OUT!
  -TC

                                It's not so much about the final destination that is important, but instead each step along the path that makes this entire journey possible. -tc