[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" Playlist--12/02

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 08:38:53 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
This Saturday was the annual QueerWaves commemoration of the assassination
of John Lennon, with the wonderful queer covers of Beatles songs. Here's what
you heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin at 3pm this year, or if you
linked to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)   instead..

YOKO ONO/"Every Man Has A Man Who Loves Him"/Love Rocks
ELTON JOHN/"Empty Garden (Hey, Hey Johnny)"/Elton John: Greatest Hits
1976-1986
ELTON JOHN (and JOHN LENNON)/"Whatever Gets You Thru The Night/Lucy In The
Sky/I Saw Her Standing There"/Here and There (CD Expanded Version)
JOE JACKSON/GRAHAM MABY/GARY BURKE/"Eleanor Rigby"/Summer in the City:Live
in New York
PATRICIA BARBER/"Norwegian Wood"/Live: A Fortnight in France
EMILY NYMAN/"In My Life"/By Request
CORRINNE CURCIO (with ZONNA)/"We Can Work It Out"/Meet the Beatles..and
Corrinne
DAVE MONTANA/"You've Got To Hide Your Love Away"/CD ep
TAREY WOLF/"She Loves You"/Magnificent Obsession
STORYBOX/"Eleanor Rigby (Agent D Mix)"/CD single
RUFUS WAINWRIGHT/"Across The Universe"/I am Sam: Music from and Inspired By
the Motion Picture

NEXT WEEK: We're in the new facility..a new board..and a new chance to  screw
up! Listen and find out if I let inadvertent open-mic obscenities fly  while
I figure out which button I should have pushed..
AND ALL THE REST OF THIS MONTH: Holiday Fun!!
HoHoMo, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: