[OutVoice] Roger Kuhn's New Holiday Tunes, Radio, CD Sale and News

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 11:30:21 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/2/06 6:15:05 AM, roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com writes:

I have once again worked with an incredible team including producer Robert
Urban, artist Ian Christiansen and web designer Patrick Tafoya. I’m also pleased
to announce that I have just signed with Tijer Lily Co, one of the premier
Native American arts and entertainment companies around. Head on over to my
website and pick up a copy of my CD, Proof.  All sales of Proof will include a
bonus single of the holiday songs Every Year Around Xmas Time and Under the
Mistletoe.

!!! Congratulations Roger - go get 'em!

luv -
robert urban
Producer/Arranger/Sound Engineer - Proof, Every Year Around Christmas, Under
the Mistletoe
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC - www.roberturban.com