[OutVoice] Excitement, excitement, excitement!!!

JAY SPEARS jay at jayspears.com
Mon Jul 26 14:03:49 CDT 2021

On Jul 26, 2021, at 10:28 AM, Len Rogers <len at stonewallsociety.com> wrote:
>      I have a few questions I need some feedback on as soon as possible please.

I say “Play on!”

Jay

ReVoLuTiOn MuSiC ViDeO: We rock; heads roll.
https://youtu.be/GeVr_lucnHQ

Jay Spears
BOY HOWDY  •  PLAYIN' ON MY TEAM
WE ARE ALL BORN LUCKY
http://www.jayspears.com <http://www.jayspears.com/>
http://www.itunes.com/jayspears <http://www.itunes.com/jayspears>
http://www.facebook.com/jayspearsmusic?ref=hl
http://cdbaby.com/all/jayspears <http://cdbaby.com/all/jayspears> <http://cdbaby.com/all/jayspears>
http://jayspears.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/jayspearsmusic/videos
http://twitter.com/jayspears
http://www.myspace.com/jayspears <http://www.myspace.com/jayspears>

Not since, maybe, Randy Newman, have I heard a body of work so packed with unique songs. -- Mitch Gallob, Streeter Music

PLAYIN' ON MY TEAM scores big by mixing sincerity, fun, and pop music tributes in a breakthrough style of manly homo-pop. -- Bill Stella, Highest Common Denominator

Los Angeles singer-songwriter Jay Spears is just the kind of troubadour that the gay world needs. -- Jason Roush, Bay Windows "New England's Largest Gay & Lesbian Newspaper"

BOY HOWDY is a cheering affirmation of gay love. -- Jason Victor Serinus, The New York Blade