[OutVoice] OutVoice Top 20 CD's for March 2015!

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri May 1 16:36:00 CDT 2015

Congratulations to the artists of the OutVoice March 2015 Top 20 CD Chart!

PC finally fixed, sorry for the delay!

Congrats to: Nhojj, Kiya Heartwood, Tom Goss, Norine Braun, Tret Fure, Kevin Wood, Shawn Thomas, Corey TuT, Doug Strahm, ARIS, Run Jenny, Rich Goberville, Steven Gellman, Linq, SONiA disappear fear, John Raymond Pollard, Patricia Silverberg, Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes, Derek Bishop, and I.K.P. !!
The chart is online at www.outvoice.net

Again my apologies for the delay. PC fix only a day late!!!
Hugs,
Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT Hall Of Fame