[OutVoice] Rev. Yolanda's Be The Love in NYC March 12

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 13:45:56 CST 2015

BE The LOVE is nominated for a 2015 MAC Award. Join me on March 12 at The Duplex !
Hey ya'll thank you for all the love and support you have always given me!
I hope you can join me and The Yolandaleers on March 12 at The Duplex for the final NYC performance of 2015 MAC Award nominated BE THE LOVE. Ifyou buy TKTS in advance- I can give you my deepest discount. Here arethe instructions:Go to www.yolanda.net and click on the BE THE LOVE poster. That will take you to Purple PassTKT center. Enter the number of TKTS you want and hit "BUY TICKETS".That will take you to a confirmation page where you can enter thediscount code MAC. That code will give you $6 off the general advanceTKT price. YAYAYAY!!!!!!!We are so looking forward to sharing this special final performance forNYC audiences. The very next day, Rev. Glen and I will hop in our rental car for the BE THE LOVE tour of N. Carolina and Tennessee. So if you have friends in Chapel Hill NC, Boone NC, or Chattanooga TN... let me know and I'll send them an invite.love to you,Rev. Yolanda Blues Hall of Fame, GLBT Hall of Fame,and MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA aka Rev.Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes presents:
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE:www.goyolanda.com