[OutVoice] Rev. Yolanda The Movie-now available for online viewing!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 10:09:10 CDT 2015

Greetings everyone and thank you for voting my new cd- "Live Soundtrack" into the OutVoice Top 20 cd and Top Ten song charts. I thought you would like to know that:
REV. YOLANDA THE MOVIE- NOW AVAILABLE for ONLINE VIEWING!
REV.YOLANDA THE MOVIE: http://www.goyolanda.com THE MOVIE- just in time for LGBT PRIDE !
OMG- I'm so excited to announce that YOU can FINALLY see:
NOW available for online screening- CLICK HERE  http://WWW.GOYOLANDA.COMAs a special re...quest for my friends subscribed to this newsletter, Ike Allen and Avaiya Media have made the movie available for online viewing just in time for LGBT PRIDE at a very low price: 48 Hour Video Rental: $4.99 (Streams to your computer)                                movie soundtrack and other merchandise also available at PRIDEprices!!AND if you want to go ALL THE WAY with movie memorablia-check out the amazing coffee table book with beautiful photos of the movie production process by Christina Gressianu: CLICK HERE ON AMAZON:http://www.amazon.com/dp/1320874029/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdo_VRedvb0TP7921
Thank you for all of your love and support around this movie. Many of you contributed to the Kickstarter campaign and have been asking when you can share it with others. NOW its ready for the world. Please invite your friends over and watch it together. It is a family affair. I love you and as a special gift for viewing the film- I'm offering a free download of some of my most beloved tunes like We Are Angels, and Love Divine: CLICK HERE: http;//www.yolanda.net/free_downloads
All the best to you and your family and HAPPY PRIDE 2015! loveRev. Yolandayolanda at yolanda.net
Combining the talents of filmmaker iKE ALLEN, “Award-Winning” Photographer, Christina Gressianu and Reverend Yolanda, award winning Performance Artist and Sacred Activist (The GLBT Hall Of Fame and The Blues Hall Of Fame) this film features a live stage show combined with interviews of Yolanda and the people she loves.

Sing along, dance & open your hearts and minds to the many faces of love with this 2015 THe iNcLUSive PRojECt film.
 Blues Hall of Fame, GLBT Hall of Fame,and MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA aka Rev.Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes.