[OutVoice] OutVoice Top Ten Songs of 2014!

Sister Funk info at sisterfunk.com
Fri Jan 9 07:38:44 CST 2015

So EXCITED to have new material and honored to have Run Jenny's song Goodbye placed on the outvoice Top 10 songs and our CD Therapy Sessions on the Top 20 charts ! Sister Funk has been around since 1999 and to rebrand ourselves as Run Jenny and release new material that is being enjoyed is thrilling! Congrats to all our fellow LGBT artists!!! See many of you at the OUTmusic awards in NY on 1/19/15
Denise Troy, Peepa Jean, Kathy Auburn, Kathy Steahle and Row DaSilva